The Rudolph Auto Group has been classified as an essential business and operates in accordance with the City of El Paso’s Local Emergency Directive. Transportation-related businesses such as automotive dealerships have been encouraged to remain open. We will continue to provide transportation and financial services to our community until further notice.
These services, now more than ever, have been deemed critical to our city. We realize that many of our customers still need access to reliable transportation to get to their jobs in health care, at police & fire stations, stocking grocery stores, and in other categories described as essential by our local government. Also, we know that everyone breathes a little easier during a crisis when they have access to their own automobile. If your vehicle needs service during this crisis, rest assured that the Rudolph Auto Group is on the job.
In addition to the servicing of vehicles, other essential services provided by Rudolph include refinancing of vehicles during any potential economic difficulties, and/or providing reliable vehicles to those that suddenly find themselves in need of transportation to locations deemed essential.
Safety is very important to us. We want our customers to know that we’ve made the following improvements to our day-to-day procedures:
- We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at each of our four dealerships.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in all public areas, including the sales floors, the lobbies, door handles, public restrooms.
- We are using hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We have improved access to antibacterial hand sanitizers and wipes around the dealerships.
- Our staff is receiving ongoing updates about our safety protocols.
- We have also asked our employees to stay home if they are feeling under the weather or if they have recently traveled to an affected area.
Finally, we understand that the recently announced “Stay Home, Work Safe” order has likely created difficulties for many of our friends and neighbors. We also know that the very threat of the COVID-19 coronavirus has created added stress on everyone’s day-to-day lives. It is our hope that we will all get through these challenging times together, and that you and your loved ones remain healthy and safe. We here at Rudolph certainly intend to do our part, and we thank you for your ongoing support. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to sanitize your Mazda model