How Much Can a MAZDA CX-50 Tow?
As we await the much anticipated Mazda CX-50, the Rudolph Mazda is excited to bring forth more information about this versatile SUV. We know all about the Mazda CX-50 price and highlight features, but how does it do in terms of performance? More specifically, how much can a Mazda CX-50 tow? With certain packages, the Mazda CX-50 towing capacity reaches an impressive 3,500 pounds. Keep reading with Rudolph Mazda to learn more about Mazda CX-50 and its performance features. And remember to keep up with our blog where you’ll find exciting updates about this new Mazda SUV!
MAZDA CX-50 Towing: Engine Specs
Now that you know when properly equipped, you can use your Mazda CX-50 to tow up to 3,500 pounds worth of items, how is this towing capacity made possible? Las Cruces, NM drivers will have 10 different packages to choose from, as well as two unique powertrains. Let’s take a quick look at the specs of each powertrain:
Skyactiv-G 2.5L 4-cylinder engine
- 187 hp
- 186 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission
Skyactiv-G 2.5L Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 256 hp
- 320 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission
MAZDA CX-50 Towing: Performance Features
In conjunction with the robust engine options, Alamagordo, NM shoppers who opt for the Mazda CX-50 will also have access to innovative performance features that will further enhance their driving experience. These technologies include:
- i-Activ All-Wheel Drive® (AWD) technology: This intuitive AWD system offers you the control and reassurance you need during precarious driving conditions. i-Activ All-Wheel Drive® can automatically send power to the front and rear wheels, whichever sets needs it the most.
- Mi-Drive Technology: Mazda Intelligent Drive Select allows you to customize your driving experience by providing three different drive modes: Normal, Sport, and Off-Road.
- Advanced Safety Features: When you’re taking advantage of the Mazda CX-50 towing capacity, safety is of utmost importance. Fortunately, this SUV comes equipped with innovative safety features like Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection, Blind Spot Monitoring, Driver Attention Alert, and a Lane Departure Warning System.
Learn More About the 2023 MAZDA CX-50 with Rudolph Mazda
Now that you know all about Mazda CX-50 towing, reach out to Rudolph Mazda to find out how you can reserve your very own model. We look forward to speaking with you!
More from Rudolph Mazda
There’s plenty to love about the 2022 Mazda CX-30, the all-new subcompact crossover SUV from Mazda. With standard all-wheel drive, multiple engine options, and a sleek design inside and out, the Mazda CX-30 is more than capable of meeting challenges around Las Cruces, NM and beyond. It boasts a spacious interior despite its compact size, comfortably seating…
The Mazda CX-5 is a favorite among critics and Las Cruces, NM drivers alike, with powerhouse capabilities and impressive features packed into an easy-to-maneuver frame. Car and Driver ranks the 2022 Mazda CX-5 #1 in its category, with a perfect 10/10 score! There’s plenty to love about this compact crossover, from standard all-wheel-drive to a sleek redesigned…
When you’re searching for your next Las Cruces, NM commuter vehicle, it’s always good to have plenty of options to choose from. Fortunately, the eight 2022 Mazda CX-30 trims allow you to find the model that checks off everything on your wishlist. And because the Mazda CX-30 price is so competitive, you can rest assured that you’re…